20+ years’ experience in marine technical services and operations in international & multicultural settings. Well versed with technical shipping, marine QHSE affairs, marine legislations, standards & regulations, classification societies requirements, marine surveys, port state & dry-dock requirements. Excellent leadership attributes & techno-managerial aptitude; drive operations & services to ensure business continuity and meet strategic and operational goals; while establishing technical integrity, reliability, sustainability and efficacy of marine assets base. Champion planning and execution of marine engineering and maintenance programs (both onshore & offshore) under the framework of best practices, while effectively managing all compliances, standards and stakeholders’ relations.
• Planning & Organization
• Marine Technical Services
• Vessel Operations Mgmt.
• Resources & Logistics Mgmt.
• Maintenance Management
• Overhauling and Repairs
• Dry-dock Projects Mgmt.
• CAPEX / OPEX Budgeting
• Vendor & Contracts Mgmt.
• Performance Management
• Relationships Management
• Team Mgmt. and Leadership
• Proven management & administrative expertise to plan, organize & execute operations of the marine engineering and maintenance division safely and reliably at optimal efficiency & productivity, including overall management of budgets, resources, manpower, and day to day activities
• Comprehensive experience in planning, scheduling & execution of reliability-centric & condition-based preventive & corrective maintenance of oil & gas marine fleet with key focus on assets health, reliability & integrity
• Proven ability to manage dry-dock surveys, technical administration and evaluation of new build projects
• Hands on experience in overhauling of vessel main machinery as well as refurbishing and renovation of vessels
• Proficient in handling marine OEMs, contractors and suppliers in the process of vessel maintenance
• Experienced in managing interface with classification society portals to maintain statutory requirements
• Rich experience in developing and administering OPEX/CAPEX budgets in respect of marine vessels operations and technical services, while optimizing cost and resources productivity
• Ability to plan, organize, lead and accomplish major marine projects with technical and execution oversight
• Efficient in vessel operations in commercial shipping domain having worked with multiple stakeholders
• Results-oriented leader & collaborative team player with strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, problem solving & negotiation skills; capable of driving performance to new highs to meet or exceed business goals
• Recognized for key strengths in executing, influencing, relationship building and strategic thinking
• Recipient of The Leadership Challenge Certificate – A Wiley Brand