I have experience onshore and offshore areas; my jobs positions have been;
• Chief Engineer, 1st & 2nd Engineer: Onboard of DP 3, 2 & 1 Offshore Vessels.
• Port Engineer: Working for OMM company in Port Arthur, Tx, and Amelia, Louisiana, USA.
• Owner Representative onboard: Working for Coastline Maritime Company.
• Adviser & Technical Support Engineer: Working for Falcon Marine, partner of Match Group Personnel.
• Support Engineer: Working for Posh Semco Mexico in Seyba Playa, Campeche, Mex.
• General Manager: Working for Electrical Power Plant-Trigeneration with LNG (Liquefied natural gas) Engine.
• Shift Manager: Working for Electrical Power Plant-Cogeneration with Heavy Fuel Engine.
• Drydock – Flying Engineer: Working for Bourbon Interoil Nigeria.
As you will see from my CV and Sea Experience file, I have the extensive onshore and offshore experience, including four years in the Electrical Power Plant. I can also offer:
• Experience with Drydock work supervision, drydock jobs scope assignment, Project Coordination, and Workshop Management, Mud Plant Design & Supervision giving support to Technician, business & project area.
• Extensive Knowledge with FMEAS, DP Trials, Sea Trials, OVID (Offshore Vessel Inspection Database) for TOTAL/EXXON/CHEVRON charter, warranty claim reports, Class inspections (i.e. ABS, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL, LOC), FIFI-Trials, PEMEX checklist, ISM & ISO9000 Inspections.
• Knowledge with General Administrative, excel, word, project, maintenance program, spare parts inventory, the handle of software as TM Master, AMOS, Maximo, SAP R3, Task Assistant.
• Extensive knowledge working onboard of offshore DP vessels types as Pipelay, Heavy Lift, Construction, Well Stimulation, Mud Process, Oil Recovery, PSV, DVS, AHTS, FCV and other types having worked for many leading companies in different countries as Singapore, Mexico, United State of America, Malaysia, Angola, Nigeria, and Cameron.
• Thorough working knowledge of engine resources management, staff supervision, team group, coaching to engine personnel experience.
• Extensive knowledge with maintenance and operation of marine diesel engines, auxiliary equipment, Electronic, Electric, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic system.
• Knowledge transfer operations of fuel oil, dry bulk, Mud & Brine.
I have the skills and experience you require to can develop and integrate very easily, as well as learn new skills.